zaterdag 3 december 2011

Guylou's Christmas Blog Hop

Today I will be posting in English because I'm participating in Guylou's Christmas Blog Hop.
Well it's more like a Christmas celebration!
We want to thank you for your support and participation in our challenges during the past year. May this Christmas time be filled with joy and happiness for you and your dear ones.

The hop starts at 9am and will end at 9pm today.That's about 2 pm here in The Netherland I guess.
 
Blog order:
Carmen (you are here!!!)

Following the blog hop order you can see that if you came from Kim's blog you are on the right path! If not please start at Guylou's Inimitability.
Thanks for joining!

Blog hop instructions:
There are nine words to collect on the eight DT blogs. The nine words are presented randomly and you will need to reorder them to discover the secret phrase. Once you have discovered the phrase, please come back and enter it in the InLinkz at the end of this post with your name and email address.

Two random winners will be selected. They must have provided the secret phrase correctly and left comments on all the blogs in order to win one of the following joyous prizes:

First prize
A Guylou's Inimitability $25 gift certificate

Second prize
A Guylou's Inimitability $15 gift certificate

Here is the card I made:


I used paper from Maya Designs. I just love this paper! The text is from Card-IO. And how about the image. Isn't it gorgeous?
You can win Christmas Carolers if you leave a comment on my blog!

So don't forget to find the secret word in my post and head over to the next blog wich wil be Guylou's.

I wish you all a lot of fun joining the blog hop and I wish you a joyous day!

Carmen




22 opmerkingen:

Sara I. zei

Gorgeous Carmen!! Love all the distressed vintage-y papers!! xx

Trina zei

Carmen, I don't know that I'll ever be able to comfortably use a jillion pieces of paper like you! Your cards always have fabulous matching layers! This card is no exception, and you colored it wonderfully!

diana68 zei

geweldige kaart en geweldig papier...alleen heb ik wat moeite met het plaatje als je vast wel begrijpt wat ik bedoel *lol*

Diana x

Chana Malkah zei

Carmen, your card is gorgeous! I love all the detail. I agree with Trina, I'm not sure I will ever perfect the art of using a gazillion papers and other elments. But you do it so well. Thanks for such a beautiful creation on the day of my reveal!

Kim Kelley zei

You always manage to create more than just a card! It becomes a piece of art work! Beautiful! HUGS

Two Dogs and a Book zei

Carmen... Wow! Wow! Wow! This is a master piece!!! You are so talented and have such a great eye on how to layer a card perfectly! Please send me some of that talent by BBM when you have a chance! ;)
Cheers!
G

Gina K zei

Wow, Carmen. Your coloring is gorgeous! I just love these rich papers, too. Such a beautiful card!

THERESA zei

An absolute stunner, wow, love it, fits perfectly together!!
lotsa luv

Pryn zei

Gorgeous card! Your coloring is stunning!!!

Carla S. zei

Gorgeous holiday card, Carmen! I love hte papers and the beautifully colored image!

Janneke zei

Wat een mooie kaart Car, geweldig papier heb je gebruikt ...

ursula Uphof zei

A gorgeous card. Love this image and your papers are lovely.

Wendy Zick zei

Wonderful card! Great use of layering and I love all the details.

Joyce Irvin Harris zei

Carmen, I absolutely love what you did with the Christmas Carolers! I love the romantic/vintage feel that you accomplish with your style of coloring, paper choices, and layering.

Renee B. zei

Carmen, this is a lovely card. I'm very partial to traditional Christmas colors!

Papercrafting Princess zei

Love the carolers. Your coloring is Awesome!

Unknown zei

Very pretty card with awesome layering!! Very nicely done and with beautiful colors and coloring! Merry Christmas!

Jazzy Nurse zei

Beautiful card! Love the use of many pieces of card stock. They really compliment one another and your coloring.

Marijke zei

Wat een leuk zingend stelletje, mooie kaart en het afdrukje is erg mooi ingekleur.
Groetjes, Marijke en Chantal

Alina zei

een leuke kaart, Car, heel mooi ingekleurd!
groetjes, Alina

Brenda zei

Amazing, amazing coloring. Your design is so gorgeous. Just a beautiful card!
hugs~Bren

Riet zei

Wat een prachtige kaart Carmen.

Liefs Riet.